WHAT IS TRANSITION COACHING?
We all go through transitions in our lives. They often cause us to reflect and ask, ‘Who am I?’ ‘What’s important to me?’ What’s my purpose?’ and, ‘What do I want from my future?’
Life and career transitions can often be challenging and confusing, we can feel stuck and have a sense that ‘things just don’t feel right’ or that we’re ‘out of alignment with ourselves’. They may be a period of re-evaluation or re-assessment, exploration and looking for something more from life. However, they’re also an opportunity for positive personal development and growth.
How can coaching help?
Coaching can help to facilitate positive transitions by working with you to surface and promote new self-awareness. This can help you to make more effective choices. Coaching also helps to address limiting beliefs and blockers to change.
If you’re wondering what’s next, where do I go from here or are looking to find your purpose, coaching can help you to develop a vision of what you want from your future, awaken your potential, identify clear and sustainable goals and help you to create a plan to get to where you want to go.
WHO I WORK WITH
I specialise in working with Leaders and professionals who are going through a life or career transition at key life stages, including clients in their mid to late 20s (often referred to as a quarter-life crisis), those ‘turning 30 / early 30s’ or clients going through a Mid-Life transition.
I also have a transition programme tailored to those thinking of starting a new business.
MY COACHING APPROACH
I have an Integrated person-centred coaching approach, drawing on a blend of Transformational Coaching, NLP and Positive Psychology (strengths based coaching).
TRANSITION COACHING PROGRAMME
To help you navigate your transition, my transition coaching programme is tailored to your requirements. However, a programme will typically include:
- Taking stock of your current situation
- Reviewing your personal history
- Creating awareness of life transitions – challenges and opportunities
- Developing effective coping strategies to deal with the challenges of transition
- Exploring expectations and deciding what to own and reject
- Generating new self-awareness and insights
- Gaining insight into your values, strengths and skills
- Discovering your purpose and passions
- Clarifying what’s important to you for the next stage of your life
- Aligning with your values, identity and purpose
- Envisioning and creating a compelling view of what you want from your future – who you want to become
- Gaining a sense of direction
- Exploring what’s possible, identifying options
- Addressing limiting beliefs, blockers and obstacles holding you back from achieving the life you want to live
- Making decisions and overcoming obstacles to making decisions
- Identifying goals and designing a plan of action
- Being accountable, keeping on track and staying motivated
- Evaluating progress against goals and celebrating achievements
transition COACHING OPTIONS
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
My transition coaching programme is typically 8 to 12 sessions, with sessions every week or fortnight, depending on your requirements. All sessions are online and hosted via Zoom. I work with a UK and international client base with coaching slots available subject to time zone availability (I’m based in the UK).
First 90 Days Coaching Programme
For those transitioning into a new Leadership role, I offer a First 90 days programme. This includes 6 sessions of 90 mins to 2hrs over 90 days to help new executive hires accelerate their integration into a new role or current executives transitioning to a new role/promotion.
All programmes include:
- Initial discovery and chemistry session
- Personal Development Plans
- Online coaching sessions via Zoom
- Email communication
To find out more about transition coaching, please contact me to book a discovery call to see if we are the right fit to potentially work together.